Verizon Cloud not working on iPhone 5s
spoookycaitlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi! about a week ago, my mom and I upgraded our phones both to iPhone 5s'. the gentleman that had helped us told us about verizon cloud, and I thought it was perfect because I have so much music that I can't take any pictures on my phone anymore. so we both installed the app, my mom was able to sign in and back up her phone immediately. now I have not been so fortunate, I have a verizon cloud account but no matter what, every time I hit continue on the 'step 2' screen, it will load for a few seconds and then a dialogue box pops up and says "something went wrong please call customer service". up until yesterday I hadn't called because I thought I would have figured it out by now but they had no idea why it won't open. I've tried deleting it and re installing, resetting my phone, using wifi, using cellular data, and nothing works. my phone is only a week old why can't I back it up? I wanna be able to take pictures and download apps again.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud not working on iPhone 5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spookycaitlin,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Verizon Cloud application. Have you been able to view your account online to see if any information has backed up? Also make sure that the Verizon Cloud feature is on the account.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
spoookycaitlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

none of my information is backed up. I do have the feature on my account, the 25 GB for $2.99 or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spookycaitlin,

We appreciate you doing the extra steps. When you log in online do you have an account setup with Verizon Wireless?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
spoookycaitlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes I do. I even had my status switched to account manager because apparently you have to be one to have your own cloud account. but it won't even let me log in with my mom's account so I have no idea what the problem is.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ah, I see spoookycaitlin, Let's figure this out. You do need to be signed into My Verizon with the username and password created for your mobile number to view your Cloud informaton. Are you signing into My Verizon this way?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
spoookycaitlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

oh yeah, it's my account information that's in the app right now

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying, spoookycaitlin. You mentioned you've reset your phone. What type of Reset did you process. Usually a Reset of Network Settings http://vz.to/1hFW122 will clear this up for your iPhone 5s. Any change?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
spoookycaitlin
Enthusiast - Level 2

still no change. it took a little longer to load but I still get the error message.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for taking time to work with us. I would like to take a closer look at the account and network settings. I will send you a Direct Message so we can get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes