Verizon Text & Picture Messaging
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I received a message about Verizon not offering Text & Picture Messaging in 2014, anyone can tell me what this is all about?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Text & Picture Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

workingman,

Fear no more I have the answer for you! The text that you received was stating that Verizon Wireless is not going to be sending you anymore premium text/picture messages. There are a few alerts that Verizon is going to participate in and you can sign up for them here http://www.verizonwireless.com/Alerts.  I hope this clears up any confusion.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi workingman,

I can happily alleviate the confusion! We will still offer text and picture messaging. Did you receive and email or text message containing this information? Was the message from us? Please clarify.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

Now i can't find the email or text message to see who it really came from! But i know it stated in 2014, Verizon will not offer picture & text messaging!

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

It is all a hoax more than likely people trying to take you off the best network and put you on their other network.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

workingman,

Fear no more I have the answer for you! The text that you received was stating that Verizon Wireless is not going to be sending you anymore premium text/picture messages. There are a few alerts that Verizon is going to participate in and you can sign up for them here http://www.verizonwireless.com/Alerts.  I hope this clears up any confusion.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes