Verizon cancled my iphone 5 order for no reason. After waiting over a month. Want me to reorder and wait another month. Offer no other option
clayblack14

Verizon had canceled my iphone 5 order that I placed over a month ago. I was supposed to get it on the 19th of oct. they moved the ship date back to the 2nd of nov. then I checked yesterday and it has been canceled. I called today to see why they said there was an error in my card and to contact them. I called the card company and they showed where I was charged $252 and then refunded $252 from verizon and there was no error. So I called verizon back and instead of offering to send my phone or fix my order they told me I had to reorder and wait another month for my iphone 5. Why should I do this when I'm not even for sure going to get it this time. My point is when I preordered it they said I would get it by the 19th of October which I did not. If I kept pushing off and pushing off paying my bill they would cancel my service and charge me late fees. They should atleast give me a discount or offer to send my phone without having to wait another month for it. This is the worst costumer service I've ever seen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cancled my iphone 5 order for no reason. After waiting over a month. Want me to reorder and wait another month. Offer no other option
pbhjdh

Yeap, Verizon process SUCKS!!!  They don't know what the hell they are doing, or have no clue why orders are cancelled.

I placed an order, fax in DL and utility bill, 3 days later, rx an email that my order cancelled.  This happened to me 3 times!!!!  And each time, I call the service and they HAVE NO IDEA why.  All they say is, please place another order, and it should 'be fine' now.  I finally went to the Verizon corporate store to purchase.  If I didnt have to switch to Verizon, I would not. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cancled my iphone 5 order for no reason. After waiting over a month. Want me to reorder and wait another month. Offer no other option
iphoneforme

This is starting to become a joke.  Although it's Apple's fault for not having enough Iphone's for release. Verizon is responsible for making sure phones are shipped to people on time.  I would suggest you just cancel your order completely and just go to the online Apple store at 10 p.m. every night and see if you get lucky to pick one up in store. 

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like Vzw sorry bro

0 Likes
Billups

This happened to me as well! Ordered two black 16gs on October 10th with an estimated delivery date of 11/2. Been checking order status every day since and has continued to stay the same until last night(10/31). It changed to

‎"There is an error in your order. Please refer to the email sent for more information. Expected Ship Date 11/16/12"

Why Me!? I did not receive any email regarding the matter, so I went into Verizon tonight to speak with a representative and they had never heard of this happening. So after making a few calls, we discovered that we could re-order the phones and call a number to have them "Jump in line" on the delivery date as she put it. So we re-ordered and they supposedly pushed up my delivery date. It still says 11/16 but hopefully will change tomorrow! If not, I will be fairly heated and just try my luck with an online order at the apple store for next-day pickup.

P.S. I probably would've settled for a 4s or even paid more for a 32g, but I have already waited a month, and bought a case for the 5! I just need my phone so I can cancel my T-mobile contract!!

UPDATE!! Verizon has re-established my faith in them to do right! We re-ordered on Nov.1, they were shipped Nov. 2nd and will be here tomorrow! What a relief!!

Message was edited by: Joey Billups

0 Likes
stmpjmpr

Sounds like Verizon ordering is a JOKE!!!!

Best thing to do is get direct from Apple. If you live within pickup distance of the Apple retail stores they update all their inventory at 10:00pm local. If you go online between say 10:30pm and 4:00am and select your local store it will give you a store pickup option on checkout if they have inventory. If this is the case, you can pick it up the next day when the store opens.

This worked amazingly simple for me at the Reno retail store....I imagine larger markets maybe hit or miss.

good luck

0 Likes