Verizon iPhone5 delivery confusion!!!
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my iphone early on 9/14/12, and received my confirmation at 10:14am EST with a delivery of 9/21/12. I still have not received my tracking info and called Verizon and was told I am still getting it. Has anyone else encountered this same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon iPhone5 delivery confusion!!!
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Have you been charged yet?

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon rep told me that I would be charged today and have tracking # by 7pm EST.

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Hopefully that rep knows what they are talking about. Took my order around 19 hours after being charged to get my info. Maybe they'll be rushing out the orders today to get them out today

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope the rep. knows what she is talking about too. I was told I ordered my phone very early on 9/14, and that my confirmation has delivey 9/21/12 and I am getting it. I have my doubts!!!

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Yea fingers crossed for ya!

snickersea
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope you have better luck than me. My email confirmation is from Friday at 10:26 AM ET and all along the online confirmation has had tomorrow's date. I just got off the phone with the online order dept and they said my order will not be arriving until the 26th which is a bunch of BS if you ask me. They admitted that they were seeing tomorrow as the delivery in their system, but said orders are being processed in the order they received them based on the phone color/size that you order. She told me that orders ship same day if they process your order by 4:30PM local time. It's after 5PM here so I'm screwed. Yay Verizon. I've been a customer for 11 years...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon iPhone5  delivery confusion!!!
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3
I am now having the exact same issue. Ordered it on 9/14/12, at 10:14am rec'd my confirmation deliver by 9/21 and still no tracking info. Called CSR and was told a different story from 3 of them. I feel Verizon was misleading with the confirmed email and now it's states shipping on 9/21. I have too been a customer for over 13 yrs. and it's AGGRAVATING the excuses each rep is giving me along with many other customers on the follow up calls. No emails were sent with change in order updates, nothing!
0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

you have to understand that sometimes the call center reps dont even work for verizon they are just some contractors that work for multiple companies so thats why you get different answers

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the  information on how  Verizon has these contractors, BUT as a customer I feel  these excuses are very frustrating!  I do not like to feel like I am just told anything to end a call. Be upfront and tell me the truth...there are not enough phones to fulfill my order even though the order was placed early on 9/14 and I received my confirmation email at 10:14 AM EST that the phone will be delivered by 9/21/12.  Things happen I know but sent me an update email with the reasoning as to what is the delay. I was told to call by 7pm and I just hung up and the CSR was correcting me when I said one of  the CSRs told me and he interrupted me to say " it's one of my employees not CSR"...yes not the time to correct me. I asked for a supervisor that was genuinely understanding and I basically realized it is what it is. Not a happy customer because in business your word is what makes the sale and retains a customer. Be upfront and I have no issues.

0 Likes