Re: Verizon still processing order!
pfrigoli
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply - that made me feel a ton better! This is my first time pre-ordering. Last year I just waited outside the store. Thought I'd save myself the wait, so this is all pretty new to me.

Thanks again for the help!!

0 Likes
vamp1234

I ordered at 8:30 EST on 9/14.  I received a confirmation # along with a notice that an email will follow.  Since then, no email!  My confirmation # doesnt work when I check my order status, and they processed a payment on my card then undid it!!! WTF?

0 Likes
Applefanatic11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same stuff going on with my order. I preordered a white 32gb at 2:58 am est, and order is still processing with the same confusion with delivery date. Wish I would've just bought it from apple. Much more reliable

0 Likes
pfrigoli
Enthusiast - Level 1

Interestingly the wording has changed on mine now. Last time they said they had received my order and it was "in processing".

Now the text reads "Your order has been sent for processing" - and my expected delivery date is now blank as opposed to 09/21. My bank was just charged for the phone though. So I'm guessing that this means it's starting to make it's way to me Smiley Happy 

0 Likes
ryan246
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine says the exact same as yours - check your credit card online, a pending charge from Verizon is showing up for the amount of the phone which means it's been shipped or will be shipped soon.

0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine has changed, too. Now instead of telling me that my order has been sent for processing I now see an order number along with "Courier", "Status", and Ship date", though all three are blank at the moment. I'm taking this as a good sign that my phone is starting to move through the system and make it's way to me. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MaxCell

status changed, here is what I got:

• Courier :
  • Your order will ship by 09/21/2012
  • Ship Date:
0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, that's exactly what I got too.

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine now says has been sent for processing with a blank order date (instead of 9/21). I bank website is down at this time so I cant confirm that part.

0 Likes
Applefanatic11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same with me!!! So excited!

0 Likes