Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Visa Charged - Order Status has Changed
jcreal

Looks like those of us that ordered on the verizon site on 9/14 might get the iPhone 5 before or on 9/21/12

My CC was just charged and finally the order status page has been updated.

verizon.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visa Charged - Order Status has Changed
UnboundIceman3

How can you check it?  I have a receipt for it, but when I check the order status it tells me that there is no such number.

0 Likes
moviebuff9

I got the same thing...my CC was just billed and my shipping status looks the same as the screen shot above. I ordered from the Verizon site on 3am CST on the 14th and I am hoping to have a tracking # tonight! WOO HOO!

0 Likes
JohnWA

Same thing happened for me. My card was charged and my screen now looks the same as above..... I ordered minutes after midnight on the 14th....

0 Likes
Keirtt
0 Likes
jcreal

it's looking good.. after finally getting billed and getting screenshot above.. I called CS and followed automated menu - option 4 and say "order status" -- automated response says "order has shipped and will receive in two business days"

Smiley Happy

jabc

I'm getting that message as well! Lookin good Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Keirtt

Yep, automated line for me saying shipped as well. It even offered my tracking number, but gave a weird message. Trying to speak with CS now

0 Likes
cfspence1003

When I called it said my order was received and activated but I'm confused because my order went through at 3:02amEST so shouldn't it be shipped by now??

0 Likes
UnboundIceman3

Thank you, that was helpful.

0 Likes