Visual Voicemail gone ios 7.2 iPhone 5s
zedboy

I just updated my 5s to iOS 7.2.  Visual Voicemail disappeared.  I tried all of the steps that everyone recommended.  Nothing worked.  I contacted Apple they told me it was something on Verizon's end.  They said it was common with iOS updates.  When I click on voicemail it calls the Verizon voicemail.  Nobody can leave me messages.  I contacted Verizon through chat.  They said call tech support.  I called tech support.  They said to backup phone and do hard reset.  That did not fix.  I called to advanced tech support.  They said unless I call from a different phone they can't help me. I don't have another phone and am on call 24/7.  I need voicemail.  Please help!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail gone ios 7.2 iPhone 5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello zedboy,

I appreciate all the steps you have taken to resolve this. Let's make sure we get this fixed. Please try closing the phone application by double pressing your Home button and swiping the app in the top direction. After you have closed the application, please follow the steps in this link to reset your Network Settings: http://vz.to/QuLi3V Once your phone is back on, please try accessing your voicemail. Keep us posted!

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
zedboy

That did not work either.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying those steps, zedboy. I want to ensure that your line is provisioned correctly. Please accept my follow request and send me a follow request so we can begin to communicate via DM.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
zedboy

Ok.  I did.

Jake

Private info removed as required by the

Message edited by admin_moderator

0 Likes