Warning! never ever buy any phone from Verzion online at all. they don't have control on inventory and you will not get your phone on time and they still don't have any date to ship for you!!!!
sorlo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Warning! never ever buy any phone from Verzion online at all. they don't have control on inventory and you will not get your phone on time and they still don't have any date to ship for you!!!!

Here's my story... i was waiting in front of my computer to order iPhone start Pre-order at last Friday night 12am.... i used to buy the iphone from apple store online. and this time i try verizon.... from apple store online it said it ship 1-3 days. and verizon online i was ship at 9/24 which is about 4 days. i want some accessories from verizon so i ordered it on verzion. everything go fine and i have my confirmation order and print out.

After 4days waiting.... no deliver at all. so i call the customer service....... at the beginning the guys said my phone will ship on NOVEMBER!!! **bleep** it's not next month! it's NEXT NEXT MONTH!! i said i have my confirmation number and the print out said it'll ship 9/24! not next year 2014 it's this year 2013! that's non sence and unacceptable. i paid my money and order it already. you can't make the shipment why you lie to me that will delivery to me at that day. if i know verizon will ship this late. and i will go by apple online to order it!

Then he transfer me and other agent and i explained the situation again. i was order at the beginning of the pre-order when they start pre-order online. i am sure i am the first wave of the order. the agent explain not just me, all the people who order iPhone online from verizon DON'T have shipment at all. they explain apple didn't have shipment for verizon. so all the people who order from verizon still don't have iPhone yet. and they can't give me any date that i will have my iphone yet. all you can do is WAIT!!! even i m the first one who order it lol!!! i asked them did they have the iphone 5s in gold color at retail store on last Friday. they answer.. yes but few... omg why you have the phone for retail store for people who didn't pay the money yet and those people who already pre-order and paid online and didn't have the phone? how you guys control the inventory.

i can not blame anyone at all. i can only blame myself that i made a really very bad decision... i chose verzion online order.... now my mom ordered the iphone from apple online, she already have it and using it right now.... if i order it from apple online... i'll be happy and using my iPhone 5s already!!

P.S. if anyone who orderd the iPhone 5s 16G gold color and have their iPhone shiped and using it already... please let me know.......then i knew the customer service lie to me

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Warning! never ever buy any phone from Verzion online at all. they don't have control on inventory and you will not get your phone on time and they still don't have any date to ship for you!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A lot of people ordered the iPhone that day.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Warning! never ever buy any phone from Verzion online at all. they don't have control on inventory and you will not get your phone on time and they still don't have any date to ship for you!!!!
rcschnoor
Legend

Another thing which you may want pointed out is that the access fee of $40/month IS NOT reflected on your monthly service fee estimate. The monthly estimate SHOULD be $100/month for the 10 GB of data/month plus the access fee for the line, in this case $40/month for the iPhone.

I wonder why this is not listed in your monthly service fee estimate.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

That is odd your monthly service estimate says $100, when, as pointed out, it'll be minimum $140.

As far as the gold iPhone, the Verizon store I went to on launch day did not receive any. And, as you know, the gold is in short supply, which is why they're being sold for $1,500-$2,000 on eBay. I am guessing, even though you ordered right away online, Verizon just didn't get much for stock, but I'm not sure. Maybe someone who got one will chime in.

Hope you get it soon.

0 Likes
EvanZ

I'm in the same boat. Ordered it at midnight on Friday and the initial e-mail said ships 9/24. Now they're saying it will ship 10/7. I need to know if that's a real shipment date or if it will be delayed again.

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

We're so sorry to hear of your experience Sorlo and want to do everything we can to ensure you're happy with your phone and us as your provider.  The overwhelming demand of the new iPhones has led to adjustments within our shipping schedules.  I would like to look a little further into your situation.  Can you follow me (KathyH_VZW) send me a message and provide me with your contact number?  I look forward to hearing back from you.

KathyH_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mpc8240
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lesson learned!

Even if I decide to stay with VZW, next time I will place order from Apple for sure!

Even you blunder you should blunder logically. It's beyond me how VZW got itself and us in such a mess!

rcschnoor
Legend

, I hope you realize you must also send follow request to   which has to be accepted before either of you can send DMs to each other.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Additionally, I hope you will address the discrepancy between why the monthly service estimate is only $100/month when it will OBVIOUSLY be $140/month($100 for data and $40 for access fee).

To be told the estimated monthly cost will be $100 and it ends up being 40% higher is absolutely ludicrous.

0 Likes
mpc8240
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not true that none got iPhone 5S by ordering from VZW. Read around more.

You just cannot be serious with those CS folks, nice or not so nice, online chat or over phone. Here's episode of mine in past few days:

* An online chat guy told me not only I will lose my unlimited data plan, but also I have to subscribe to a share-everything plan. Either a clueless or a hard-working guy.

* A phone representative put it even though I placed my order early, millions order came in to VZW during that period. Can't blame VZW for that, it's the nation's math problem..

0 Likes