Re: Warning! never ever buy any phone from Verzion online at all. they don't have control on inventory and you will not get your phone on time and they still don't have any date to ship for you!!!!
AZSALUKI
Legend

one actually sold for $10,100.....lol.

Re: Warning! never ever buy any phone from Verzion online at all. they don't have control on inventory and you will not get your phone on time and they still don't have any date to ship for you!!!!
Mralpswon

I received mine today, I have my 5s in hand right now as promised by Verizon.

0 Likes
sorlo
Enthusiast - Level 1

it's that gold color?

0 Likes
sorlo
Enthusiast - Level 1

my friend's wife got the gold iphone already few days ago

0 Likes
Mralpswon

Yup, Gold iPhone 5s delivered to me on the 25th.

0 Likes
larryiou812

ya same day i got mine and sent it back too the same day, it was so glitchy with apps and safari crashing and battery was bad too, i hope yours works ok, i almost got a gold 64 gb just to resell on ebay knowing how much people are getting lol but got a silver n white 64 gb but its gone i returned it the same day, and get this apple had two updates since than 7.0.1 than 7.0.2 this is to show its all crapple junk!!

0 Likes