Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We are upgrading to apple 5s from android i have an ituns account. will i need anothe account for my wife. 2 apple phones how many itunes acconts Please Thank-you Moose in Utah
mooseinutah

We are upgrading to apple 5s from android i have an ituns account. will i need anothe account for my wife. 2 apple phones how many itunes acconts Please Thank-you Moose in Utah

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: We are upgrading to apple 5s from android i have an ituns account. will i need anothe account for my wife. 2 apple phones how many itunes acconts Please Thank-you Moose in Utah
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello mooseinutah, getting a new phone is always exciting! You will want to make sure to setup 2 separate Apple Id & passwords for each phone so that contacts & stored information are not merged between both devices.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Re: We are upgrading to apple 5s from android i have an ituns account. will i need anothe account for my wife. 2 apple phones how many itunes acconts Please Thank-you Moose in Utah
mooseinutah

Hello WiltonA,

Thanks so much for taking the time to answering this question. I spoke with customer service the other day. and you are ALL GREAT. I could not be Happier with Verizon. I will get it set Right now.

Thanks

Moose in Utah

0 Likes