Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Weakening signal Problems
Buckhead

I work in Atlanta, GA,   zip 30326 near the intersection of Peachtree Road and Lenox Road.  There are three apartment towers being built in immediate range of my building that now stand equally as tall and there have been four other office towers constructed in the past several years, with another on which ground has been broken.  Presumably as a result of this development, the signals for both voice and data has been diminished and is now almost nonexistent both on the ground floor outside of the building (where I can occasionally get 3G service) and on the 21st floor of my building near windows facing to the west.  I can occasionally get 1 dot of voice service, but typically no data. Other Verizon customers that work in the area are experiencing the same result.  I am using an iPhone 5.

Is there any network development in the area underway to counteract this effect?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weakening signal Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there Buckhead. I completely understand the need of reliable service. Lets figure out what is going on together. SInce you have a 4G device, please remove sim card and place back in to update the preferred roaming list. Share details so that we can help further if needed.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes