Went into my phone to general setting to update as instructed. Hit the download which was for IOS 8 I think. It took a long time ot download, then my screen went white with black apple and continued to download. After it said, "slide to update" then to en
Sidley

Went into my phone to general setting to update as instructed. Hit the download which was for IOS 8 I think. It took a long time ot download, then my screen went white with black apple and continued to download. After it said, "slide to update" then to enter 4 digit passcode which I do not know or have. My phone is disabled until I get the passcode. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Went into my phone to general setting to update as instructed. Hit the download which was for IOS 8 I think. It took a long time ot download, then my screen went white with black apple and continued to download. After it said, "slide to update" then t
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh No Sidley!

I want to make sure we get you into your phone ASAP! Have you tried a different pass code you might have used in the past? I wish I had the pass code for you, but this is something you would have entered personally.  Can you try to hold the home button and the power button and retry? If you are still not able to get into your phone after all these steps than we are going to need to restore your phone back to  factory settings. You can do this here: http://bit.ly/1AUbwik

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes