What day will iPhone ship to arrive on 21st.
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up for Verizon on Friday and I still haven't gotten an email confirmation. I've tried calling customer service and using my pending order confirmation number to check my order but nothing works. I've been told I'll be charged as soon as the iPhone ships, and if not that I should re-sign up. Does anyone know what day the iPhone should ship if it's expected to arrive on the 21st? My guess is tuesday or wednesday but i'm not sure!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What day will iPhone ship to arrive on 21st.
BlazeChantry
Enthusiast - Level 2

use your pre-order number, and try your last name in all caps. I had to try my last name like six different ways before it took it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Keirtt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately, no one knows for sure. Some threads have mentioned the orders arriving a few days before expected delivery date (With the previous 4S).

As far as the confirmation email, it sounds like most people didn't get one. If you have a confirmation code, don't worry. Verizon is telling customers they will receive an email when it ships. So maybe some time early this week?

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

It will ship on the 19th -20th depending on your location with 2nd day or overnight and you will be billed the morning they create the shipping label and ship.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, thanks. Probably safe to say that come Thursday evening if I haven't been billed or sent an email, I should just re submit a new order?

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Are you a new Verison subscriber who pre ordered the iphone 5?

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I am.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

In your case I am not 100% sure you would need to call verizon and check the status on your new account I know the usually perform a credit check in store to see if you require a security deposit but I am not sure how online works.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's what I've been hearing, and I have tried calling. I've talked to several reps, and called several different numbers. They cannot even find my account by social security, which I KNOW I typed right when signing up. So, hopefully because they credit check isn't complete, that's why my order hasn't shown up.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I would call everyday this week to be sure and see if there is any info they may need from you and good luck I hope all is well come Monday.

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received the confirmation e-mail, however when I use the preorder number to check the status, I am getting the message that the number is invalid???? I tried the order number as well and received the same message.

0 Likes