What does everyone think of iPhone 5 ?
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Outside of activating issues (I had the sim card issues, resolved now) How do you like iPhone 5 ? Very happy with mine. I really like the new charge port/cord, so nice to just plug in with no concern on the direction of the cord. Screen size is perfect for me, Phone design is much better than 4/4s Overall I think Apple did a nice job.Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does everyone think of iPhone 5 ?
Eddie_Za

I just bought mine today at the Verizon Wireless Store, so far i am enjoying the 4G LTE and everything has gone smoothly. It was really a great purchase!

0 Likes
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is my first iPhone (switched from a Samsung Fascinate Droid) and I'm loving it. I live out in the boonies so I haven't seen the 4g kick in yet. Can't wait to see what that's like!

0 Likes
Eddie_Za

It's amazing! I could almost say it is faster then my home internet!

0 Likes
noshooz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Like Eddie_Za said, you will be picking your jaw up off of the floor the first time you see how fast Verizon's LTE speeds are.

0 Likes
Mansam
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had an iphone 4 & loved it. The 5 is beautiful (can't believe how light it is compared to the 4) A couple things I noticed ~ battery life seems a bit worse than my 4 (even after stopping all the notification settings, etc) It also runs hotter BUT I have to say, I'm absolutely AMAZED by the 4g LTE. I did a speed test on my wifi & it was 16 mb & on the LTE it was 48mb ~ LIGHTNING FAST!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I haven't really used the LTE enough yet to really notice a true battery drain but if it does drain the battery quicker that is to be expected if you're comparing it to the battery life of a 3G device. I think I'm going to give it a few battery cycles before I form any real thoughts on it, but as mentioned, it is super light. It suddenly makes the 4s feel like a brick lol. Even with an Otterbox Defender on it, it feels light (I've always been anti-otterbox defender due to the bulk it always puts on devices. The one for the 5 isn't nearly as bad so I went with it.)

0 Likes