What does upgrading to the iPhone 5 do to my plan?
ADZIU1234

When I upgrade to the iPhone 5, will my entire plan be changed to the Share Everything plan, or just the data? If it's just the data, is there a way for the entire plan to be changed with no extra cost?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does upgrading to the iPhone 5 do to my plan?
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Please search the forums for threads relating to changes that happen when upgrading your equipment. Thank you.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you are on an unlimited data plan then you will lose that if you choose to upgrade at the discounted price. You can look at the info available on the VZW website about specifics that will apply to you. You can also contact VZW for more details.

0 Likes
keithsherbaugh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wanted to thank you for trying to explain my side in my thread since they locked it lol. Any way as to being an Apple fan boy or whatever. I am not. I had the original iPhone in 07. Then switched to Android. I have been with Android ever since. I went back to Apple for nothing more than a change. I am sure it won't be forever or long.

I really wanted the S3 but Samsung falls short in the reception department in my opinion. I actually almost did the Razr Maxx but if I do go Android again soon it will be the next Nexus phone or the Razr Maxx HD. I had the Galaxy Nexus and loved it but man the signal issues.

Anyway thanks again.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You're welcome.