What is considered early termination?
jsnowbordr47

So, looks like the quickest way to get an iPhone 5 without ordering is to try your luck 10PM every night.

I'm on a family plan with 2 regular phones and 1 smartphone. The 2 regular phones are up for upgrade, the smartphone was upgraded last year and is still on the unlimited data plan under a 2 year contract of course.

I'm planning to buy an iPhone 5 at an Apple store, they said the way they do it is to upgrade one of the regular phones (that is elligible for upgrade) and then have me go to the Verizon website and switch the numbers.

I just want to make sure that this won't void the 2 year contract on my 4S line. Does the 2 year contract mean the number just needs to stay active on a Verizon plan or does it need to remain on the same plan originally signed at the start of the contract? Maybe I'm just thinking into it too much, but I just want to be sure, because $350 is half the price of the iPhone 5.lol

Any clarifications on how this works would be welcome.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is considered early termination?
Weth
Legend

The line just needs to stay active. 

Whatever regular phone line you use will have contract extended for 2 years. The 4S line soon to be 5 line will keep current plan and contract end date. 

0 Likes