Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
When caller ID shows my wifes phone calling it says its me, can it be changed to show her name?
Bushbug

When caller ID shows my wifes phone calling it says its me, can it be changed to show her name?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When caller ID shows my wifes phone calling it says its me, can it be changed to show her name?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Bushbug

You've come to the right place. Help is here. Are you both using an iphone? Do you each have your own completely separate Apple id? Often times this happens when two iPhone users are using the same Apple ID. This link will give you some more information about your Apple ID and even help to create a new one if necessary http://spr.ly/6585BE57c
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When caller ID shows my wifes phone calling it says its me, can it be changed to show her name?
Bushbug

Found out my wife’s itunes id had my name so her phone showed her id as my name with her email address and itune account. My name also appeared with my email address. I changed her name on her apple id. And it shows correctly, checked her share id on Verizon and it shows her phone has her name for caller id but when she calls it still shows up as me. Is there a delay time involved here?

Thanks, your info steered me in the right direction even though it hasn’t worked yet. Tried to give correct answer on site but it says question not answered yet.

Thanks again,

Gary Knight

- - -

Email courtesy and stopping spammers:

Please remove my name and email address if you forward this email.

Also, use your "BCC" and "Undisclosed Recipients" features to protect your correspondents and friends. Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Bushbug, thank you so much for the response back. I'm glad that the information is leading you down the rigth avenue to gettting this fixed. If there are changes, it can some times take up to 24 busienss hours to change. Have you been able to test it out recently? Are you still having the same issue? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bushbug

According to My Verizon website the Share Name ID shows my wife’s name (changed Sunday) but when calling a Comcast phone number it still shows up on caller ID as me.

Thanks for your inputs, guess it will never change as its been way over 24 hours.

Gary Knight

- - -

Email courtesy and stopping spammers:

Please remove my name and email address if you forward this email.

Also, use your "BCC" and "Undisclosed Recipients" features to protect your correspondents and friends. Thank you

0 Likes