When will Apple have a software fix so that we may be able to backup contacts, pictures, etc.on the cloud?
ABPetricek

When will Apple have a software fix so that we may be able to backup contacts, pictures, etc.on the cloud?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: When will Apple have a software fix so that we may be able to backup contacts, pictures, etc.on the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ABPetrick, we definitely want to ensure you are able to perform all of the above with no issues. I rely on cloud services too, so I know how important that content is on a personal level.

These features should already be available to you through iCloud. Are you experiencing an issue with this feature when attempting to back up your personal content? Are you using a different cloud based service to back up your content?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When will Apple have a software fix so that we may be able to backup contacts, pictures, etc.on the cloud?
ABPetricek

Thank you but iCloud is not accessible to me on my 5c phone. I have spoken to Apple Tech Support directly after Verizon Tech support could not help me. Apple advised me that there is a software problem on their end. Their engineers are working on a fix. I have not been able to backup my phone on the iCloud database for 18 months. I lost all my contacts and Verizon Tech support helped to retrieve most of them after 4 hours on the phone and computer with them. I spent two weeks reviewing and correcting the list of 900 contacts to get the list down to the actual 400 contacts that I had. Many contacts were duplicated with the information jumbled up, missing etc. I am most grateful for their assistance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you following up with us, ABPetricek. Happy to hear our tech support team was able to help retrieve contacts for you. That sounded like it was quite the process, but having something to work with versus starting from scratch, is definitely key and important.

If you ever need us, we are here to help out.  http://bit.ly/yN1P80

NicandroN_VZW
FoVZWw us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ABPetricek

I was told that Apple support would contact me when the fix was created. To date I have not received the first response from Apple Support. I am very disappointed to say the least. Again thanks to Verizon.

0 Likes