When will I get the Iphone 5 if I preorder?
DavidUdy

I'm just wondering when I would expect to get the Iphone 5 if I preorder it tomorrow?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will I get the Iphone 5 if I preorder?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

sometime after tomorow

0 Likes
Dahlen
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are fortunate enough to get one from the first batch, you should receive it sometime on then 21st.  If they sell out before you get one, then it could be weeks.

0 Likes
fayemegan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why would verizon pre order more than what they have for the first batch?

0 Likes
kimmay09

i spoke with someone from the apple store an they said if you pre-order tomorrow you will have it by the 21st!

0 Likes
Dahlen
Enthusiast - Level 2

The iPhone 4s sold out in less than a day last year, and I won't be surprised if this one does as well.  The demand will be so great, that orders will blow by the pre-allotted amount that each carrier/company has at their disposal.  They WILL continue to take your order, knowing fully that you are willing to wait weeks if that is the only way for you to get the phone.  (They will however inform you that it will be several weeks when you order once they are all gone, so it's not like they would be lying to you.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DavidUdy! I can confirm that the device would arrive between the 21st-26th. Your confirmation email will provide the specific date.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes