When will I receive my email that my iPhone 5 has been shipped?
broncos88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still have not received my email that my iPhone 5 has been shipped. I ordered at 6 in the morning on Friday. When I check my order all I get is this "We received your order and it is in process." But, it does say I should receive it this Friday. I'm just very anxious for this will be my first smartphone!Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will I receive my email that my iPhone 5 has been shipped?
Akisato
Enthusiast - Level 2

be patient and wait until tomorrow. If it hasn't been shipped by tomorrow you should give them a call or you can check up on them now

anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Yea be patient I was wondering the same thing but just got my shipping information and tracking number! 🙂

0 Likes
whos_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered at 3:38 am EST online. I never recieved an email confirmation email. On 9/17 I saw that Verizon had charged my account for the phone.  So on today (9/18) I dail *611 from the phone that I applied the upgrade to then went to option 4 then said "order status".  Right away it said a text message would be sent to my phone with shipping information.  Before I could hang up they sent me the Fed Ex tracking number which said it was shipped from West Chester, PA @ 12:33a.m. on 9/18.  So I'm expecting mine maybe tomorrow or Thursday.  So I never recieved an email from Verizon, but I will be getting my phone before the release date how cool is that?

0 Likes