Where can I get a cracked iPhone screen fixed?
amanda31

can i get the screen fixed at a verizon store or thru apple

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to fix a cracked screen
Weth
Legend

If you do not have insurance through Verizon, I would go through Apple or through a third party small iphone fix shop which will give you a slightly better price. With Apple, you are getting assured OEM parts and standing behind the repair.

Through Apple costs $109 for iPhone 6 and $129 for other iPhones, including iPhone 6 Plus.

iPhone Screen Damage Repair - Apple Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

If you do not have insurance through Verizon, I would go through Apple or through a third party small iphone fix shop which will give you a slightly better price. With Apple, you are getting assured OEM parts and standing behind the repair.

Through Apple costs $109 for iPhone 6 and $129 for other iPhones, including iPhone 6 Plus.

iPhone Screen Damage Repair - Apple Support

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you have an older iPhone that is no longer covered under manufacturers warranty you can get it fixed at a small shop as mentioned for $80 or less. If you're still under warranty then your best bet would be to go through Apple or one of their authorized repair facilities. Doing so will maintain the balance of your warranty. If you go to a 3rd party it will void it according to Apple.

0 Likes