Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Where do i find the reference number for my preorder? and yes i no this is prob a dumb question but i cant find it anywhere......
droidboy52999

Where do i find the reference number for my preorder? and yes i no this is prob a dumb question but i cant find it anywhere......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do i find the reference number for my preorder? and yes i no this is prob a dumb question but i cant find it anywhere......
ballen25

Did you get a confirmation email from Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Where do i find the reference number for my preorder? and yes i no this is prob a dumb question but i cant find it anywhere......
droidboy52999

yes i did but only issue it doesnt have that in it just a lot of other numbers but not that number

0 Likes
ballen25

When I received my confirmation email, it had a preorder confirmation number, an order number, an order location, and a deliver by date. I have been clicking on the "Check Status" icon and using the preorder confirmation number to check the status of my order. So your email doesn't include any of those numbers?

0 Likes
droidboy52999

no mine includes the confirmation number the ace order number and the ship address and the expected ship date being 9/21 and i ordered on a business account over the phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi droidboy52999,

Your email won't have the same confirmation number as it was ordered over the phone. You will need the last name used for the order, the location code (this ends in 01) and an order number (five to six digit number). Please keep us posted if you need further assistance with this.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes