Why are my new pictures failing to upload to Verizon Cloud?
amdtemp2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 5s running iOS 9.3.1.  I have the current version of the Verizon Cloud app installed - version 16.1.30.

I have the Verizon Cloud app configured to backup contacts, photos, and videos with background photo and video backup enabled.  App refresh setting is enabled for Verizon Cloud app.  How to back up is set to wi-fi only.  The Verizon Cloud app displays 0.0 B used of 0.0 B (0%) even though I have roughly 450 MB of content backup that I can view on the Verizon Wireless web site.  Verizon Wireless web site says that my last backup was done today - 04/02/2016.

When I touch the Back Up Now button to start a backup the Verizon Cloud app is only backup up contacts.  It is not backing up new pictures that I have been taking.  This has been happening since Thursday, 03/17/2016.

Is there any way to reset the Verizon Cloud app to make it back up all types of content?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New pictures fail to upload to Verizon Cloud
amdtemp2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Uninstall the app and reinstall the app has restored functionality.  Minor challenge is that I now have duplicates of my pictures but am very glad did not lose any pictures.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have all of your important pictures, amdtemp2002. Let's make sure you are set up correctly. Is the application upto date? When going to your settings does it show that your photos are also set to back up?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amdtemp2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the current version of the Verizon Cloud app installed - version 16.1.30.

The Verizon Cloud app configured to backup contacts, photos, and videos with background photo and video backup enabled.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amdtemp2002,

Thanks for all of this great information. I have so many precious pictures on my phone that I for sure understand how great the Verizon Cloud app is. When did this problem start to happen? Have you been able to uninstall the app & then reinstall the app?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
amdtemp2002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Uninstall the app and reinstall the app has restored functionality.  Minor challenge is that I now have duplicates of my pictures but am very glad did not lose any pictures.

Thanks.