Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why are the prices different?
jayb06

I am not sure where to post this, so I decided this might help.  Verizon is charging $199.99 for this phone & US Cellular is charging $99.99 for this phone.  Why aren't their prices more comparable with their competitors?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Price of iphone 5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jayb06, We do want to make sure you are getting the best device on the best network. We offer great ways to offset the cost of the device like our trade in program http://bit.ly/GGnDDC  The price is still much lower than if you were to purchase it at full retail. We do try hard to offer a great line-up of devices and do have great discounts throughout the year. Please let us know if you need further assistance with device questions. Thanks

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

My guess is Verizon has larger coverage than the fifth cellular company out there.

US Cellular might have a small foot print as far as coverage and customers. So they offer a teaser price to get you, keep you ___________________________ insert anything on the line.

For the most part each carrier pay Apple for the devices at Apples prices. They can take a loss if they desire to entice you over to their service. But like Microsoft I believe the full cost price if you went to one store to another is about the same. Unless there is a promotion going on. But you would have to read the full disclosure before buying at that $99 price.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jayb06, We do want to make sure you are getting the best device on the best network. We offer great ways to offset the cost of the device like our trade in program http://bit.ly/GGnDDC  The price is still much lower than if you were to purchase it at full retail. We do try hard to offer a great line-up of devices and do have great discounts throughout the year. Please let us know if you need further assistance with device questions. Thanks

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes