Why can't I get text messages?
Mattk61

I am in Mexico and having trouble receiving texts unless I am connected to wifi.  I was told to disable iMessage.  I don't mind paying the $.05cents for incoming texts.9  Any suggestions would help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am in Mexico and having trouble receiving texts unless I am connected to wifi.  I was told to disable iMessage.  I don't mind paying the $.05cents for incoming texts.9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Mattk61,

I'm jealous to hear that you are currently in Mexico. Make sure to send some sunshine our way! I'm sorry for the issues that you are having with your text messages. For immediate assistance please reach out to our global support team at 908-559-4899.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am in Mexico and having trouble receiving texts unless I am connected to wifi.  I was told to disable iMessage.  I don't mind paying the $.05cents for incoming texts.9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Mattk61,

I'm jealous to hear that you are currently in Mexico. Make sure to send some sunshine our way! I'm sorry for the issues that you are having with your text messages. For immediate assistance please reach out to our global support team at 908-559-4899.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes