Why can't I import my pictures to my iPhone?
jabari162002

Hello:

Can anyone help me? I recently tried to import all my pictures and videos from my iphone, but had no success. Every time I connect my iphone to my computer, continue to import them to my computer, a message appears saying I have 12 pictures to import. But when I check my phone I have over 300. Thanks for your help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: All my pictures from iphone won't import to computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help you preserve those precious memories and get them transferred from your phone to your computer, Donald. We have the perfect solution for you, it is called Verizon Cloud. See how easy it is to manage your pictures and videos via the Verizon Cloud: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78617/

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help you preserve those precious memories and get them transferred from your phone to your computer, Donald. We have the perfect solution for you, it is called Verizon Cloud. See how easy it is to manage your pictures and videos via the Verizon Cloud: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-78617/

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jabari162002, help is here! I understand that you definitely want more than 12 pictures to import. Let's look into your options. Do you have the latest version of iTunes downloaded to your computer? That would make things much easier for you. If you go to into your computer's settings and tap on connected devices are you able to view the pictures from there?

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes