my AOL says can't get mail

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: email issues... it says cant load
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

angeleyez4588,

We always want to make sure you can count on your email! I know I need to get mine when on the go. Let's make sure we get this working. When did this start? What happens if you try to check your email from another device?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Fixprobaccesse-mail

BLA BLA BLA, FIX the problem and no blockhead responses TY VERIZON

0 Likes
Fixprobaccesse-mail

Cell Phone e-mail used to work just fine and all of a sudden BOO??

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

To help fix your email issue more specifics of what’s occurring would be necessary (Device Model #, Software version, Email app being used, data network connection details, & error message received) to determine if it could be caused by an application or setting on the phone, account, a problem in the network or with the email provider’s server or with the email account/settings. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fixprobaccesse-mail, we truly want to work toward a resolution, but we will need more information. What problems are you having with email on your cell phone? How are other services on the phone working? What is the make and model of your device? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes