Why can't I pair my device with my car?
LambK

i am having problems pairing my iphone 5s to my car radio, via bluetooth which is bluetooth supported, anyone else have or had this problem and if so how do i resolve this issue

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: bluetooth issue
Not applicable

Actually I have seen dealers Ford in your case has the service department advise on the connection.

I would try the Ford Dealer as well.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LambK,

We are here to futher assist you today. What kind of issues are you having? Is your car finding your device? Are you getting any kind of errors? What kind of car are you driving? Have you ever been able to hook up the device to your car before in the past, or is this the first time you are trying? Please provide us with more details. Hope we hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LambK

i have a ford f150 with a jensen VM9214BT radio, in the past when i had a i phone 4s there was no issues with it but soon as i upgraded to an iphone 5s the radio won't pair with the phone, this radio fully supports this phone just won't pair to it

Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Although verizon will try to help via asking questions, I firmly believe if you call the dealer they can better assist you.

Did you follow the trouble shooting section in your owners manual? That may help.

Good Luck

0 Likes
LambK

what dealer are you referring to, apple ?? yes i did the troubleshooting, i kinda beleive it's the phone as i didn't have this issue when using the iphone 4s

Email info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Actually I have seen dealers Ford in your case has the service department advise on the connection.

I would try the Ford Dealer as well.

Good Luck

0 Likes