Why can't I see all my contacts?
wro

My Contacts list is all screwed up.  There's only a few contacts visible on the contact list on my phone

under each letter of the alphabet.  However, I can get contacts no longer visible on the list via Siri. Any ideas?

Title edited for brevity.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Contacts list is all screwed up. There's only a view contacts visible on the list under each letter of the alphabet. However, I can get contacts no longer visible on the list via Siri. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wro,

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to view all of your contacts. We want to resolve this issue for you ASAP. Are your contacts backed up via iCloud or Backup Assistant? If you run either of these it should bring the contacts back.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Contacts list is all screwed up. There's only a view contacts visible on the list under each letter of the alphabet. However, I can get contacts no longer visible on the list via Siri. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wro,

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to view all of your contacts. We want to resolve this issue for you ASAP. Are your contacts backed up via iCloud or Backup Assistant? If you run either of these it should bring the contacts back.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes