Why cant I keep my plan?
cmclain9
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon customer for 10 years and I had to downgrade my plan in order to buy a 5s. This is a huge inconvenience for me because I am now paying more for my plan than I was with unlimited data. This is outrageous and needs to be rectified. Im a die hard Verizon promoter because it is clearly the best service but I will be leaving Verizon if they can not do anything to rectify this. Absolute [removal required by theVerizon Wireless Terms of Service] . I can not believe that you took away my plan and gave me a plan that runs through my data in two weeks causing me to have to buy more GB of data every month. SO SICK OF VERIZON!! If you don't do anything for me, expect to lose my family and friends as customers and I will never have a good thing to say about this company ever again. Do your job. Customer service should be more important especially when you've been with the company for as long as I have been and I never get treated with respect talking on the phone or coming into the store.  Still somehow my bill is over 100$ a month and you downgraded my plan..... NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER! FIX IT!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why cant I keep my plan.
Not applicable

The problem for both of you is you chose to buy a subsidized phone. When you did that you lost unlimited data. It was a trade off.

You could have paid full price or used the verizon device payment plan and kept your unlimited data.

Verizon is a business. They exist to make money.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kbnc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with you.   We have had Verizon since it was Alltell in the 90's.  To upgrade, they tell us buy a phone or take a new 2 year contract at less data.  The loyalty isn't there. 

Not applicable

The problem for both of you is you chose to buy a subsidized phone. When you did that you lost unlimited data. It was a trade off.

You could have paid full price or used the verizon device payment plan and kept your unlimited data.

Verizon is a business. They exist to make money.

Good Luck

0 Likes