Why did phone freeze?
Jtldsg

MyMy phone froze so I rebooted it all I got was the apple screen so then plugged it in to the computer and iTunes comes it told me to hold down both buttons again it then gave to an option to restore so I clicked that now I got the message update mplete

AAny help is appreciated

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: MyMy phone froze so I rebooted it all I got was the apple screen so then plugged it in to the computer and iTunes comes it told me to hold down both buttons again it then gave to an option to restore so I clicked that now I got the message update mpl
Jtldsg

This is the whole procedure. It cut it short before My phone froze so I rebooted it all I got was the apple screen so then plugged it in to the computer and iTunes comes it told me to hold down both buttons again it then gave to an option to restore so I clicked that  now I got the message update mplete and hit continue. Then it asks me to choose a wifi network as if there is now. Ell service on it at all  when I log into the wifi and hit next it takes me to the apps and data page where I get 4 options 1. Restore from iCloud backup 2. Restore from iTunes backup 3. Set up as new iPhone and 4. Move data from android  at this point I am at a loss. Is there any hope ?

0 Likes
Re: MyMy phone froze so I rebooted it all I got was the apple screen so then plugged it in to the computer and iTunes comes it told me to hold down both buttons again it then gave to an option to restore so I clicked that now I got the message update mpl
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone thawed out and running, Jtldsg. Let’s work together to make that happen. How had you backed up your data prior to the iPhone freezing (iCloud, iTunes on the computer, etc)?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes