Why does my phone signal keep going down?
Dan50

I installed an app called texttones and after that my signal started weakening, I had a message come up about my hardware but I don't remember what it said exactly I don't want to have to reinstall it to read the message because after installing my signal bars went from 4 to 5 to 3 and below. What could be causing this. It keeps dropping even though I'm not moving. When I hit the end button on a call it goes back to one bar, it wasn't like this before. This hasn't happened before I got this phone a few days ago. I already tried resetting network, but its still the same. What should I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does my phone signal keep going down?
B33
Legend

I'd say remove the App and see if your signal Restores back to it's original point) If the signal improves the app is No good.. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Dan50

I downloaded an app called texttones and then I tried uploading a song from my library so I chose a song, and then hit save, after that an error message came up about the hardware and the signal went down from there (as n dropped from 4 to 3 and below bars). The page for the app is gone now and has something different in its place. Maybe some adware slipped through he app store? Not sure if I got infected from the app or maybe some ad popped up and made me download it thinking it was real and not the actual app.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'd say remove the App and see if your signal Restores back to it's original point) If the signal improves the app is No good.. 

0 Likes