Why isn't my iphone loading apps that require internet?
lkotek

3 days ago my iphone stopped loading apps requiring internet, a example is that it wont load anything new on my twitter account or allow me to see snaps that i have received from snapchat.  My phone says i have 4g's but every time i try to load something off an app that uses internet my phone just says can not connect to server or something.  But my safari app still has internet, im really confused and frustrated. Please help. 

[Subject line edited by Verizon Moderator]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my iphone isn't loading things on apps requiring internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lkotek,

We'll get those apps up and running again! What model iPhone do you have? There are a few things I would suggest checking. If you go to your Settings>Cellular and then scroll down you'll see a list of all the apps on your phone. This area lets you choose if the apps are allowed to use cellular data or not. Are they on or off? They should be on if they need cellular data and you're not connected to Wi-Fi.

Second, are you using a Wi-Fi connection? I would try http://vz.to/Pcz0Mm and test on Cellular Data.

Let us know if either of those things work!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my iphone isn't loading things on apps requiring internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lkotek,

We'll get those apps up and running again! What model iPhone do you have? There are a few things I would suggest checking. If you go to your Settings>Cellular and then scroll down you'll see a list of all the apps on your phone. This area lets you choose if the apps are allowed to use cellular data or not. Are they on or off? They should be on if they need cellular data and you're not connected to Wi-Fi.

Second, are you using a Wi-Fi connection? I would try http://vz.to/Pcz0Mm and test on Cellular Data.

Let us know if either of those things work!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes