Why won't my Apple IPhone 5C send photos?
Izzylou
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently got an Iphone 5C.  When I try to send a photo to my daughter away at college, I get an undeliverable message.  I can send her texts without photos.  I can send my wife the photo in our house, but I can send to my daughter away at school.  When I hit send it looks like it processes about 75% and then stops and gives an error message.  I've checked all settings and it looks OK.  Not sure what to do.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple IPhone 5C Will Not Send Photos
Izzylou
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had Cellular data and Enable LTE turned off.  When I turn them on the pictures send.  Even though, I am on WiFi, it seems that I need to enable Cellular data to send.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Never fear, help is here Izzylou! Is your daughter also utilizing VZW? Does your daughter have any issues sending pictures directly to you? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Izzylou
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes she has Verizon and she can send us pictures.  I have another question.  When I look at the discussion it shows my name.  I thought  that it would only show my user name Izzylou and not my real name.  I don't want people to see my real name.  I need to change.

Thanks

0 Likes
Izzylou
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes she has Verizon and she can send us pictures.  I have another question.  When I look at the discussion it shows my name.  I thought  that it would only show my user name Izzylou and not my real name.  I don't want people to see my real name.  I need to change.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying IzzyLou! Have you attempted to remove/reinsert the SIM Card on your device? Are you connected to WIFI when sending these messages?

MatthewS_VZW

0 Likes
Izzylou
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had Cellular data and Enable LTE turned off.  When I turn them on the pictures send.  Even though, I am on WiFi, it seems that I need to enable Cellular data to send.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing Izzylou! That would indeed be correct. Cellular data must be enable for the pictures to send. Have a great weekend!

MatthewS_VZW

0 Likes