Will I get my iphone tomorrow?
Mparty7441

Ok, so  I ordered it on 9/14 at 6 am EST. However, I have not received ANY e-mail from VW. I didnt not get an order confirmation e-mail or any type of shipping e-mail. On the other hand, when you go to view documents and receipts, the order for it is there dated 9/18. Also, when you go to order history, the order is there. Finally, my CC was charged a few days back.

I can't check anything because I don't have my pre order number and VW has given me huge problems trying to get it. So what do you guys think? Will my iphone arrive tomorrow?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will I get my iphone tomorrow?
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

probably will, if they charged you card it probably shipped. now as for no documents maybe your email was wrong when you ordered? did you check that? did you try other ways to get the shipping using refs numbers and such?? and did you check your spam folder the shipping info might have gone there? also did you use the preorder status check (https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do) to check and see if it has been shipped?

Message was edited by: heyitsmejosh

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

If a charge to your card was actually "posted" and not simply a "pre-authorization" or "pending" charge, then I predict you will receive the phone tomorrow.   I hope I am correct.

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Assuming you are a current Verizon customer, try calling *611 and go to option 4.  It will ask you to describe the purpose of your call.  Say "order status".   If the order is in, the automation will say "if you are calling about order number ending in XXXX press 1."   You will then get a status and opportunity to get a tracking number. 

0 Likes
Mparty7441

I dont have my pre-order number. I'm pretty sure VW just messed it up because I actually ordered 2 iphones, one much later in the day. For that order I received a confirmation e-mail but that one will be shipped next week.

0 Likes
Mparty7441

At this point,it doesn't matter. I'll just wait it out until tomorrow.  I figure it will probably come but I'm not sure. I just wanted to know what you guys thought!

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

you didnt save the one on the confirmation page?? my guess is you just arent getting the emails

0 Likes
Mparty7441

No I didnt. I expected an e-mail which never came. It's possible I'm not the getting e-mails,but then why did I get it for the other order?

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

There did seem to be many issues with confirmation emails this go around.

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dial *611 and hit 4, and say order status, it should be all connected to your VW#. Thats how i found out, I never got the email for tracking.

0 Likes