Will a Verizon phone from walmart.com work for Prepaid?
vrowe

I'm looking at getting prepaid service as I just finished my schooling in Canada.  I've been shopping around for phones and found this one Apple iPhone 5C 16GB Verizon (Locked) - Walmart.com

When I asked the Walmart CS Team if it would work they said to check with Verizon and I have been trying to get an answer or in contact with a live person for 2 hours+ with no luck.  Can anyone help me?  Please?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Will a Verizon phone from walmart.com work for Prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on finishing your schooling Vrowe. That is an awesome milestone. We are committed to making sure you get the best devices and plans to meet your needs, and I wish I would be able to provide you with the best information on our Prepaid devices. I would recommend reaching out to our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804. They would be best equiped to provide you with everything you need with Prepaid service.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes