Will it really take a Month?
bevillmen23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I have just order the iPhone 5 32GB from Verizon. Verizon says it will ship by Oct. 26, which is just under a month from now, Sept 29. Is there any chance of getting earlier than the estimated date? Because I really don't want to wait that long.

Dane

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will it really take a Month?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

As Tidbits stated, you need to either have the account holder go in with you to do it or you need to be added to the  account as an account manager. Just make sure that account managers are eligible to add lines to accounts (can't recall if that is one of their authorized roles).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I say wait the month, if it shows up early, it will be a big surprise. There are many, MANY ordering this device, from all sorts of providers.

Did you see how long the wait is if ordered from Apple directly?

Maybe check your local Stores, Target, Radio Shack, ....

bevillmen23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, Apple its self says 3-4 weeks for all models for all carriers.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

If the Manufacturer is 3-4 weeks, then that is what to expect. Many seem to be having luck at RS

0 Likes
bevillmen23
Enthusiast - Level 1

What do you mean? RS sells iPhones?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes Radio Shack sells iPhones.  The only reason why they probably have them in stock as most people wouldn't think they would be selling them.

0 Likes
bevillmen23
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is one about 7 miles away from me. If I got there will I be able to add it to my Verizon plan for $299.99, or will I need to pay $749.99?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

$299.99 if you are upgrade eligible.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you are eligible for upgrade then yes, you will be able to get the $299.99 for that price. If you are not then you will have to pay full retail. This is true regardless of what retailer you purchase from.

0 Likes
bevillmen23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to add other line to my Share Everything plan. Can I do that. Even though I am not Account Holder? I am his son. Though I have all the information like Social Security # and Diver License ID.

0 Likes