Re: Cracked screen / Verizon Edge program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information a.hennion. You can take the phone to an Apple store for an evaluation of the issues. If a third party store repairs or replaced any parts of the phone not authorized by Apple or Verizon wireless officially you will be charged for the returned phone. I hope this information is helpful.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
a_hennion
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes this is all very helpful.  Thank you everyone!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The phone will not be returned a. hennion once you mail it back to us. We don't return phones sent back to the warehouse. Once you receive the new Edge phone , you will then return the old phone back to us. If our warehouse finds any issues with the phone, physical , water, unauthorized software or any parts that have been replaced not by us you will get charge the full amount for your phone.

Kinquana_Vzw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
a_hennion
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wasn't asking to return the phone.  I am keeping the current phone I have ( I've had it for almost a year now), but I am due to Edge Up in a month and the screen got cracked.  I was trying to see what options I had in replacing it without paying an absorbent amount of money.  Thank you for all of your assistance!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't keep the old phone AND Edge Up. The Edge Up option requires you turn in the the previous Edge device.

Now if you finish paying all the Edge payments, you can keep the old phone and enter into a new Edge payment program for a new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes