I currently have an Verizon iPad with a 10 GB/month individual data plan and 2 AT&T iPhone lines that I want to switch over to Verizon. This morning, I ordered two new iPhone 5's from the Verizon website and selected a 12 GB/month "Share everything" plan that I want to use for all three of those devices ( the 2 new iPhone 5s plus my existing iPad).
Here are the specific steps I followed when I pre-ordered the two new iPhone 5s:
1. Logged into verizonwireless.com using my iPad LTE mobile number and password.
2. Clicked the "Pre-Order iPhone 5" button located on the "My Device" area on the main Welcome page (my iPad was listed as my only device).
3. Used the Dropdown menu to indicate that I wanted to add 2 new lines.
4. Went through the steps to select the two iPhones I wanted, port my existing phone numbers from AT&T, and choose a plan for the new phones. I chose a "Share Everything" plan, and the system recognized that I would be sharing the data plan between the two new phones.
5. Completed the pre-order process. Everything went smoothly as far as I could tell, and I received a pre-order confirmation a few minutes later.
So here are my questions: When will my new "Share everything" plan kick in? Will that change take place automatically when I receive and activate my new phones? And will the original iPad automatically join that "Share Everything" plan, or will I need to take additional steps to make that happen?
Thanks in advance for the help!!
Solved! Go to Correct Answer