activate and swithc phone line
emed

hello i curently upgraded two of three phones that were ready for upgrading.  The problem is one of the phones which is mine was not ready for upgrade so I upgraded anyway and i need to switch phone line i think? I need to activate both phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: activate and swithc phone line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey emed! Swapping devices among the lines on your account is a very common practice. I just did one recently while my wife was waiting for her replacement device. You will need the assistance of a Verizon Wireless representative for these changes.

If you still need help with this, let me know. You can reach us directly by "Follow" through the forum. Go to your the top of this page and click on the drop arrow next to "Browse", and then select "People". That will take you to a new page, where you can type the name of the person you're looking for (DionM_VZW or YaleK_VZW) that says "Type to Filter by Text". When you get the person you're looking for, click on the box with their name in it and then request to "Follow". That will allow you to send Direct Messages to that user!

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes