break 2 year contract
pkz

I bought iPhone 5 with contract. But now I'm in another country, then Verizon will not work. In the U.S. I'll be back in 2.5 years. I know I can break the contract paying $ 350. How to do it from another country?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: break 2 year contract
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

Call 800-922-0204 using Skype.

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

Btw, you can do it right from your iPhone as long as it is connected to wifi. Just download Skype if you haven't already. This should be a free call.

0 Likes
pkz

I can not speak English. Could you write here with instructions about how to interrupt the contract?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't cancel your service on-line, so that's not an option,.  Maybe you could e-mail them and explain the situation?  Go to the top of the page and click on Contact Us, then click on Get in Touch.  You should see an option on the left-hand side of the page to send Verizon an e-mail.

0 Likes
pkz

To send email need to log into your account. I do not, i'm not registered in MyZerizon. And I can not create it, because Verizon where I'm not working. Can prompt email address where I can write about?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi pkz-

I can assist you further with your account options. Please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for additional help.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Due to Vzw policy with this form no email address's are allowed

0 Likes