can i read my voice mails on my iphone 5 if i have premium visual voice mail activated ?
julie0888

can i read my voice mails on my iphone 5 if i have premium visual voice mail activated ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i read my voice mails on my iphone 5 if i have premium visual voice mail activated ?
vzwfanboy101
Enthusiast - Level 3

Visual Voicemail does allow you to "see" the messages, you still listen to them though, but easier to filter through.

Just look on the phone section in the phone for voicemail to access it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can i read my voice mails on my iphone 5 if i have premium visual voice mail activated ?
vzwfanboy101
Enthusiast - Level 3

Visual Voicemail does allow you to "see" the messages, you still listen to them though, but easier to filter through.

Just look on the phone section in the phone for voicemail to access it.

0 Likes
julie0888

I have been using that feature it is very nice to have , my wife just got a Samsung s5 and activated premium voice mail and can read her voice mails in a text form as well as listen to them . I activated the same feature (no charge) on my line but cannot read my voice mail messages like she can. I was wondering if I could read them on my iPhone 5 like she can on her Samsung s5?

0 Likes
vzwfanboy101
Enthusiast - Level 3

As far as I know the free Visual voicemail on iPhones does not include reading the message, but having them as you see them now. 

0 Likes