can't make or receive calls
clauj

i update my iphone 5 to the IOS 7 now I'm unable to make or receive calls and the internet its not working. Can someone help me please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't make or receive calls
clauj

well i guess yall don't have an answer for me while i been waiting the whole morning for a respond from the verizon people and with out a working phone that sucks

0 Likes
Dsharrd
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone is down too.  They must be having a problem.  I am really not happy with their service recently.  I need to make calls today and this is an extreme problem for me.

0 Likes
Dsharrd
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm still down.  Nothing on the news!  Just sent a comment to my local station.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi clauj,
Let's make sure you are able to enjoy the beauty of iOS 7 while still using the phone! I apologize for the delay as this is mainly a peer to peer forum and we only receive the thread 48 hours after they are posted. Has the service been restored at this time? Were you getting a specific error? I am eager to read your reply so that we can get you back to business!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Dsharrd
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't had phone service since yesterday at 10:30.  What the heck is going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DSharrd

I'm sorry your experiencing issues after the update. Let's look into this together. What zip code are you in? Do you encounter a error message when attempting a call? Please power down the device and remove and reinsert the sim card and retest. Here's how: http://vz.to/1c8GjOV

I look forward to looking into this with you and customizing a solution.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes