Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can't make or receive calls
clauj

i update my iphone 5 to the IOS 7 now I'm unable to make or receive calls and the internet its not working. Can someone help me please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't make or receive calls
clauj

well i guess yall don't have an answer for me while i been waiting the whole morning for a respond from the verizon people and with out a working phone that sucks

0 Likes
Dsharrd

My phone is down too.  They must be having a problem.  I am really not happy with their service recently.  I need to make calls today and this is an extreme problem for me.

0 Likes
Dsharrd

I'm still down.  Nothing on the news!  Just sent a comment to my local station.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi clauj,
Let's make sure you are able to enjoy the beauty of iOS 7 while still using the phone! I apologize for the delay as this is mainly a peer to peer forum and we only receive the thread 48 hours after they are posted. Has the service been restored at this time? Were you getting a specific error? I am eager to read your reply so that we can get you back to business!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Dsharrd

I haven't had phone service since yesterday at 10:30.  What the heck is going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello DSharrd

I'm sorry your experiencing issues after the update. Let's look into this together. What zip code are you in? Do you encounter a error message when attempting a call? Please power down the device and remove and reinsert the sim card and retest. Here's how: http://vz.to/1c8GjOV

I look forward to looking into this with you and customizing a solution.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes