can't recieve pictures via text from android phones
Swedeguy

I can receive pictures via text from other iphone users, but not from android users.  MMS is turned on, and I reset my network settings.  Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't recieve pictures via text from android phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Swedeguy

It’s important to me that you’re able to successfully send and receive text and picture messages on your Apple iPhone 5C device. I’d love to help.

First, I need to ask you a few questions to get a better understanding of what you’re experiencing. When did this problem begin? Have you ever been able to receive picture messages from other Android users on this device? Lastly, what messaging application are you using, Message+ (Verizon Messages application), the standard preloaded Messages application or a third-party messaging application? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Swedeguy

Verizon reset the network settings on their end, fixed the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is music to my ears Swedeguy. Glad to hear the problem has been fixed. Is there anything else we can look into for you?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes