charged but not shipping
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

has anyone had their credit card charge already, but phone isnt supposed to ship until 10/5 ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: charged but not shipping
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Yea happened to me. My cc was charged then it displayed 10/5 ship. Hen shortly after it went to not available. Then after 12 plus hours I got my fed ex tracking number and phone is in Memphis TN. You'll get ur tracking number soon if you got charged already

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

i sure hope cuz i had one heck of a headache dealing with verizon over this, my original payment was denied and like 6 CS people didnt want to help til i said i was cancelling my account

0 Likes
myjerry5229

when did you place your order? i have a 10/5 shipping date also but i have not yet been charged. 😕 im guessing ill be one of the later customers to get their phone!

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

sept 14th, but i had to give them credit card info again today

0 Likes
orcon
Enthusiast - Level 1

FINALLY saw my AMEX get the authorization request to charge the full amount. All day it has not been present (not even a pre-authorization). I got the confirmation email with the "Delivered by: 09/21/2012" at 7:34 AM East Coast Time on the 14th. The preorder link now shows "Your order has been sent for processing." For reference, my location is D020301 (Maryland).

I had started to freak out that maybe I was not going to get the phone on Friday since my wife and I are existing AT&T customers so this is a transfer of service for us.

Now the wait....do the handsets (1 64 GB black, 1 32 GB black) arrive on Friday?

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

What time Sept 14th. I've seen people who had there cc denied had to get back in line for pre orders which is unfair. Hopefully yours wasn't one of these cases

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

6am eastern, hopefully i get it, been through a lot with them about gettin it shipped since it was declined for no reason

0 Likes
orcon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anthony,

I actually called AMEX in advance just to make sure they would not think there was a fraudulent transaction (I've always had excellent service from the card, so really...no worries there). I can't imagine the frustration of having something like a technical glitch (payment card processing) messing up the delivery of a much-anticipated handset.

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

i did multiple transactions so i think it confused the system, the one declined was my debit card for like $50, dont know why i have plenty of money in there

0 Likes