craziness continued
jessicaleighbennett

if there is a shared plan or fam plan, can the acct controler send stuff to people and make it look like its coming from one of the other people? and if something this sick is possible, y would this be allowed, and ultimately whose acct or line would the usage be on??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: craziness continued
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Can you give more detail please?

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

sure! my brother got texts an emails from his ex"s #@vzwpix.com, saying that she needed help and to pick her up ect ect,  so he went to get her and she never responded again. he went home and next day cops went to see him and said he was potentially being charged with stalking and tresspassing..  he told the story to police and showed texts and emails, but his ex's new other told cops already that my brother is a computer genius and can send stuff to people and himself and make it look like it came from her, or whoever.. we know its the ex's other who did this but the other is very crafty and he is not!! my bro is a tmobile customerand on his bill the messages and emails all have different numbers or short codes attached to them, but on his phone and computer it says her#@vzwpix.com   tmobile and verizon have no answers, and the email headers all have like 4 diff ip address's in the received from portion of the headers... this is scary stuff, and we dont know what to do to figure this out

0 Likes
Jondelta

well I dont think there is a way that that could happen through vzw the only way is that if you go to myverizon you can send a text from my vzw but it will show up as a 60000 something number if you brother is 200% telling the truth I would contact vzws corp security. or whatever cell company he is with. I hope this helps

0 Likes
Jondelta

you also can contact the FCC and see if they can help you

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

he has tmobile and they are lost or blowing it off like he is crazy!  and he is telling truth cause he called me and asked me that night what he should do.. its his ex's other who controls the acct, which is why i asked if they could be doing it from their verizon device and making it look like its his ex!!  and that is the case whose usage wud the phony messages be on??  im dizzy loll  this is some james bond sinester stuff!   and the fcc??  they could help?  how do we contact them?  and thank u for ur help

0 Likes
Jondelta

the answer to your question and as far as i know the anwer is No go to this website FCC.gov and give them a call monday. i would also advise you to contact tmobile and demand to speak with there corp security department because from what it sounds like is there is a breach some place and there is a privacy breach so you need to talk to there security department and contact the FCC ASAP

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why did you create a new post for the same topic you started earlier?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

well i kinda changed it originally we thinking he was hacked and i was thinking since they have a sharred plan, and his ex's other pays for it and controls it, that mayb this is a possibility...  we know what happened and who did it, but cant figure out how to trace it back.. thought mayb if the ex's other did it from her phone or computer, than it wouldnt show up on the ex's usage!!  wow that was deep, and i just confused myself.. we are getting no help from tmobile and verizon insists its not possible to fake a vzwpix acct, but it def happened... even if u whoever doesnt want to believe my brother and i, these messages arent on his ex's bill.. so someone faked the ex's vzwpix acct..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your story keeps changing. First it sounds like the ex has a Verizon phone. Now it sounds like the ex and the brother share a family plan on T-Mobile. When composing a discussion please lay out as much of the fact in clear English with proper sentence structure. Help us help you. This is peer to peer community forum and we can't give you suggestions without the right information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes