Re: craziness continued
jessicaleighbennett

omg no its not.. we dont know what going on..  its my brother (tmobile)   and his ex and new other, have verizon and a joint acct..   i know i sound crazy, but we are not..  i never seen anything or heard of anything like this..  i just not getting answers.. we emailed ic3 and waiting on response, and we just trying to think what the heck this cud possibly be..  i have verizon, and my bro doesnt, so im trying to investigate for him.. this really doesnt involve me, but i know he isnt guilty of anything and trying to help him, without having to spend insane money on lawyers, or computer experts..

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Maybe the ex is lying...someone doesn't appear to be being completely honest in whatever is happening. It seems odd that the police would take one persons word and make it become fact...it's like calling someone guilty until proven innocent. If the email came from that vzwpix account it would have had to be done either from a computer or from an older, non-smartphone...or if it was done from a smartphone it would have had to been done using the browser. If the ex were really in trouble why wouldn't she just text your brother or call? That's something he should wonder. Why didn't he call her when he went to pick her up and she wasn't there (I assume that's what occurred if the ex claims she didn't send him any messages and she didn't respond anymore)...and if she didn't answer yet she had contacted him saying she needed help why didn't he become alarmed and contact the police? Maybe I'm taking it as he went because he perceived some sort of emergency but he left without showing any concern that he wasn't able to get to her or get back in touch with her...I don't know. At any rate...unless he was charged with something then maybe he should just let it go and set some clear guidelines for the future. If his ex needs help in the future then she needs to actually call him so he can verify that she is indeed the one contacting him. Unless the boyfriend does a spot on voice impersonation of her then no one can be accused of faking contact. Or...he may need to stay out of any involvement with the ex as long as she is involved with the new guy. Friends or not...if the outcome is stuff like this then the friendship is not healthy. The ex doesn't appear to be defending his honor by saying he wouldn't lie about receiving a text so that should be another flag that there is something wrong with their continued involvement.

Either way...good luck with whatever happens.

jessicaleighbennett

police got both phone records, and it looks as if he was talking or messaging someone else, when he thought he was talking to the ex's #@vzwpix.com...    police are not taking sides! my bro explaining why he was their! i.e messages and emails, but in the phone records when they match the date and time of messages, with ex's#@vzwpix.com that are on his phone and email, the numbers and email adrees's show as short codes, and aolim2cell, and other stuff rather than her ex's#@vzwpix.com which he showed to police and it says on his actual phone and in his email

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Who is the "they" when you say "they have a joint VZW acct"?

Also here are the messaging faqs if you want to read up on it.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/faqs/Picture%20Messaging/faq_pixmessaging.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
havoczero522
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like your brother is a stalker... and he's making the whole thing up. You either know about it, and you're trying to cover up for him, or you believe this crazy lie he is telling.. Good luck with that, the police will do their job.

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

ooo and she didnt text him or call cause the ex's other has him blocked, and even in one of the emails she says,"u know i cant call or text u, and this is only way to reach u...  its really the sickest thing iv ever heard... and my bro isnt guilty of anything yet until police are done... i thought i said potentially charged with... only reason he hasnt been is cause he had texts and emails to show... which ex and other are saying my bro is a computer wiz and can send to himelf and make it appear its from them!!

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

they is the ex and her new other!!  my bro has tmobile

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

thank u all, for help btw!! he is such a good kid and has no problem with women.. he isnt a stalker or he would of been charged already.. police actually believe him, but proving it seems to be a task.. they know it didnt come from my bro's acct, but they having trouble figuring out where it came from

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

is this stuff not cool to talk about on here? im always being moderated!! i thought this where to talk about this kinda stuff.. if not than im very sorry..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have kinda repeated the exact same information a few times here. You should word it differently. Duplicate posts are not allowed because of Terms of Service here.

Using proper sentence structure would help too. It is really hard to understand what you are trying to describe. It is all jumbled in a mass of words.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes