Re: craziness continued
jessicaleighbennett

thank u again.  new to this, and obviously upset and frazzled! appreciate ur help though

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

Thank you ann154 for being patient, kind, and understanding with me..,  im obviously new to this forum, and must seem like a crazy person!!  Mayb we are making to much out of this, and the answer i guess im seeking, is very simple and police will figure it out!! just seems like, taking way too long!! unless of course im waisting my time on here, and my bro doing the same on his tmobile forum just to lie and waist what seems to be very very nice and helpful people's time, and we both trying like heck to be pro active about this, cause all we know of computer and hacking stuff is what we see on tv!! i also have to realise that, these are not my friends that know me, and i text with, and they do not speak my texting slang!!!  lolll  my apologies!!!!

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

went to fcc web page and was urprised when you mentioned that because i thought those were consumer based crimes? i couldnt really find anything for non comsumer crimes, assuming we not crazy, or you actually believe what we are saying...   i know im a pest, and you prob fed up wit this petty nonsense, just wanna be prepared for when i call tommorrow! im not really sure what happened or what was done, we just know something wild was done! thanks! 

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Just call them and they should tell you what to do.

0 Likes
jessicaleighbennett

ty!  we just are obviously lost, and really uneducated on this! hence us prob sounding crazy!! we dont really know how to explain what happened, and more importantly how to explain this, without sounding nuts! trying to educate ourselves, and be pro active

0 Likes