delivery date iphone 5 purchased from apple.com?
courtneywithem

Can anyone tell me when I should expect my pre-ordered verizon iphone 5 purchased from the apple website on 9/14 @ 5am EST? Again, not purchased from verizon.com so I can't access tracking info.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: delivery date iphone 5 purchased from apple.com?
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

I heard apple sold out the first hour of the first round of I phones. So I don't know but worst case your order may come next week. Again not sure I just read somewhere apple sold out quick

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi courtneywithem,

I understand your anticipation and I trust that you have received your new iPhone 5 by now as most of our customers that ordered on 9/14/12 on our website. If you still need assistance with your order I recommend calling Apple sales team or visit an Apple store for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

As mentioned, Apple did sell out early (you ordered about 2 hours after the pre-order started...which in pre-order time is "late" considering millions were trying to order at the same time. You need to contact Apple for any info (I also pre-ordered from them but I was part of the 1st batch and received mine on the 21st). I was able to find out my status well before Apple sent me shipped update by locating my package via reference search. That will only work IF your package is in the possession of FedEx or UPS or a label has been generated. With the pre-orders that were meant to be delivered on the 21st Apple instructed the packages to be held...but they had started the shipping process already. Apple waited until the 20th to charge cards even though the packages were already in route. If they choose to stick to the dates they have listed as "deliver by" dates then they may handle it the same way. Just keep checking the carriers websites to see if your package shows up in their systems (search by reference...it will be either your cellphone number or the billing phone number). That way you may get an idea before you actually receive an email from Apple. 

0 Likes
Egwene

You should have been told a latest date and then Apple will also send you by email at the time they send it, you will then receive tracking information from Apple also. I was a late order person myself but still was able to receive mine yesterday. I received the tracking information Saturday when it was shipped from China.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You also have the option of logging in to your Apple.com account to see the current status...and on there you can have them send you text updates if you want them to. Forgot to mention that.

0 Likes